$45.00 – $150.00
Modalert 200 Tablet 10’s belongs to a group of medicines called ‘stimulant’ used to improve wakefulness in patients. Modalert 200 Tablet is used in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy). Narcolepsy is a medical condition in which…
Modalert 200 Tablet 10’s belongs to a group of medicines called ‘stimulant’ used to improve wakefulness in patients. Modalert 200 Tablet is used in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy). Narcolepsy is a medical condition in which a person faces excessive daytime sleepiness and face sleep attacks that make a person fall asleep suddenly in inappropriate situations. It improves wakefulness and helps you to stay awake and reduces the tendency to fall asleep during the day, thus restoring the normal sleep cycle.
COMPOSITION & WORKING:
Modalert 200 contains ‘Modafinil’ which is responsible for improving narcolepsy and reducing the symptoms of the possibility of sleep attacks. It works by enhancing the amount of a chemical messenger known as ‘dopamine’ in the brain which controls the sleep-wake cycle of our body. It reduces the reuptake of dopamine into nerves. Dopamine is a chemical neurotransmitter that is used by nerves for communication purposes.
BENEFIT OF MODALERT 200:
Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder that causes excessive daytime drowsiness. The affected person may experience excessive sleepiness, sleep paralysis, hallucinations, and in some cases episodes of cataplexy (partial or total loss of muscle control). Modalert 200 Tablet stimulates the brain and makes you fully awake. It also relieves these abnormal symptoms and regulates the sleep cycle. This restores normal sleeping habits and improves your quality of life. You will feel more energetic and will be able to perform better in your daily activities.
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them. Some of the common side effects are as follow:
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Back pain
- Runny nose
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Take it with or without food, preferably in morning time before you need to be alert.
- It is not a replacement for a good sleep routine. Try to get the right amount of sleep every night.
- It may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable pain killer. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid taking alcohol while taking this medicine as it may lead to increase side effects.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- It makes contraceptive pills less effective, consult with a doctor for effective contraception.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice sudden mood changes or develop suicidal thoughts.
- Stop taking medication and inform your doctor if you experience rash, itching or breathing problem while taking this medicine.
- It may cause addiction/ dependence potential when taken for long term.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
30 Tablets, 60 Tablets, 90 Tablets, 120 Tablets