Anaconda 120mg tablet is a medication that contains sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient. Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Anaconda 120mg tablet works by increasing blood flow to the penis in men with ED and improving the ability to exercise in people with PAH. This increased blood flow to the penis can help produce and maintain an erection. It’s important to note that Anaconda 120mg tablets are not a cure for ED or PAH and the effects of the medication only last as long as the tablet is active in the body. It is also not recommended for use in women.
ANACONDA 120MG WORKING
Anaconda 120mg (sildenafil citrate) tablet works by blocking the action of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). PDE5 is responsible for breaking down a substance called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which regulates blood flow in the penis.
In men with erectile dysfunction (ED), increased levels of PDE5 can lead to decreased blood flow to the penis, making it difficult to achieve and maintain an erection. By blocking the action of PDE5, sildenafil citrate increases the levels of cGMP, leading to improved blood flow to the penis and improved ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
In people with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), sildenafil citrate works by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs, improving blood flow and reducing the workload on the heart. This can improve the ability to exercise in people with PAH.
- Blurred vision
- Color tinge to vision
- Muscle aches
- Back pain
- Runny or stuffy nose
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Here are some warnings and precautions to keep in mind when taking Anaconda 120mg (sildenafil citrate) tablets:
- Sildenafil citrate is not recommended for use in women and children.
- Do not take Anaconda 120mg tablets if you are taking any medications that contain nitrates, as this can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- Do not take Anaconda 120mg tablets if you have a known allergy to sildenafil citrate or any of the other ingredients in the medication.
- Anaconda 120mg tablets should not be used by people with severe liver or kidney disease, low blood pressure, or a history of recent heart attack or stroke.
- Use caution if you have a history of heart problems, as sildenafil citrate can increase the risk of heart-related side effects.
- Do not drink excessive amounts of alcohol before taking Anaconda 120mg tablets, as this can increase the risk of side effects.
- If you experience an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately as this could be a sign of a serious condition called priapism.
- If you experience any sudden decrease or loss of vision or hearing, seek medical attention immediately as these could be signs of a serious condition.
It’s important to speak with your doctor before taking Anaconda 120mg tablets to discuss any potential risks or interactions with other medications you may be taking. They can help determine if this medication is right for you and ensure that you receive the proper dosing and monitoring.
20 Tablets, 40 Tablets, 100 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 400 Tablets