MALEGRA 50 –
Malegra50 is a tablet-like formulation of Sildenafil Citrate to spirit your intimate life. It melts quickly and is very beneficial in producing a continued and robust erection. It is this that helps men who are weak, yet sexually aroused, to get a stiffer hard on, that causes them last more while engaging in sexual relations. Malegra is a very high-quality generic adaptation of Sildenafil Citrate.
The drug contains sildenafil citrate which is a PDE-5 inhibitor with the dosage of 50 mg per tablet. It opens up blocked arteries in the body especially in the genital area which promotes blood flow allowing a full erection to occur. This is a low power medicine under the name Malegra.
HOW MALEGRA 50 WORKS?
Sildenafil 50mg is an efficacious pill classified as a PDE-5 inhibitor that intervenes with blood flow, inciting the implied result on erectile capacity. Medications like Malegra50 stop the PDE5 protein’s action on muscle cells that bound the body of a penis, which stretches the blood vessels and allows the blood to flow more smoothly into the penis throughout the intimate activity. This is what benefits men to enhance blood flow into their penile regions and better erections.Sildenafil works by relaxing the muscles and opening up the blood vessels in your lungs. This decreases the blood pressure in your lungs. Sildenafil Citrate slows down the progress of your illness.
- Swallow the whole pill with one glass of water. Do not chew, break, or crush.
- Malegra50 mg tablets should be taken 30-40 minutes before intercourse. It is most effective when taken at least 1 hour before planned sexual activity.
- This drug lasts about 4 hours, so you have a very good time for sex.
- For the best impact of the medication, it ought to be taken on an empty stomach. If you takethe drug after eating food, it could delay its effect.
SIDE EFFECTS –
Any side effects from taking Malegra are usually minor. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects but some of the Commonly known Side effects are –
- Color tinge to vision
- Blurred vision, visual disturbance
- Stuffy nose and dizziness
- Back Pain
- Stuffy nose
Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
Be sure that you do not have to drive a car or operate any machinery directly after taking Malegra. The drowsiness that might occur from taking the drug can impede you from performing these tasks correctly and can therefore make it unsafe for you to do so.
90 Tablets, 120 Tablets, 150 Tablets, 200 Tablets, 400 Tablets