Manforce 50mg Tablets:
Manforce50 mg Tablet belongs to the group of medicines called as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors which are primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in adult men. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to keep a hard and erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Manforce50 mg Tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, thereby allows the blood flow into the penis when the person is sexually excited. Regular intake of the prescribed dose of Manforce50 mg Tablet helps in treating erectile dysfunction.
How to Use Manforce 50mg:
- Take the medicine orally with a glass of water
- Do not take more than one dose in 24 hours
- Take the medicine with or without food, but taking it after a high fat meal may slow down the effect of the medicine so it is advised to take it on empty stomach.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking the medicine
- Take the medicine 30-60 min prior to the sexual intercourse
- The effects of the medicine last for up to 4-5 Hours.
Dosage of Manforce 50mg:
The usual recommended dose by the doctor is one pill a day. However, you should always consult your doctor for your dose. Take this medicine orally with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Take the medicine at least 30-60 minutes prior to a sexual activity. The effect may last up to 4-6 hours. Do not take more than one dose every 24 hours.
Side Effects of Manforce 50mg:
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
Do not take Manforce50 mg Tablet if you are allergic to Sildenafil. Consult your doctor before taking Manforce50 mg Tablet if you are taking medicines called nitrates which are used to treat angina or chest pain. Do not take Manforce50 mg Tablet if you have/had heart attack or stroke or heart failure in past 6 months, have certain eye diseases, and loss of vision due to loss of blood flow to the optic (eye) nerve. You are advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery after taking Manforce50 mg Tablet as it may cause dizziness and can affect vision. Tell your doctor if you have a deformed penis (Peyronie’s disease), or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours before taking Manforce50 mg Tablet.
- Store the tablet in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not store in bathroom.
- Always keep the medicine in the original pacing to prevent it from moisture.
45 Tablets, 90 Tablets, 135 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.