MEGALIS 20 MG
Megalis20 MG Tablet is a medicine that is used to treat sexual problems in men. It is used to treat symptoms like erectile dysfunction and sexual impotence. This medicine can also be used to treat problems of the prostate gland and of passing urine. However, it will not help you in protection against and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases. This medicine does not require a doctor’s prescription, but you should consult your doctor about the dosage you specifically require.
HOW MEGALIS 20 WORKS?
This medicine works by relaxing the muscles around the genital area of men. It does this by preventing Phosphodiesterase-5 from working on the body. This further increases the amount of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) present in the body, which ends up relaxing smooth muscles inside blood vessels and increases the flow of blood.
USES OF MEGALIS 20
Erectile Dysfunction – Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve or maintain an erection adequate for sexual intercourse. It happens when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis. The decreased blood flow may be due to physical complications following an injury or disorder or due to some psychological conditions such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. Chronic lifestyle factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also contribute to ED. Megalis20 MG Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia – Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a non-cancerous growth of the prostate gland (a walnut-sized gland located just below the bladder that secretes fluid to nourish and transport the sperm). As the prostate surrounds the urethra (a tube that carries urine out of your body), an increase in the size of the prostate may lead to symptoms such as difficulty in urination, weak urinary stream, frequent urination, loss of bladder control, etc. Megalis20 MG Tablet helps to treat the urinary symptoms associated with BPH.
Megalis20 Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or after a meal. Take the medicine with a glass of water. Do not chew crush or break the medicine. The medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes to one hour.
- Stuffy nose
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Muscle pain
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNING
- This medicine is not intended for use by women and men below the age of 18years.
- Avoid using any other ED medicines while using this drug.
- It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain).
- Do not take this medicine if you have serious problem related to heart or liver, or if you have low blood pressure.
- Let your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it.
- You should not drive if this medicine makes you feel dizzy.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can lead to sudden drop in your BP.
40 Tablets, 80 Tablets, 120 Tablets