PENEGRA 25 MG
Penegra25 Tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. ED or erectile dysfunction is a very common problem in men between the age of 25-60years. This medicine contains Sildenafilas the main component and works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors. It is manufactured by ZydusCadila Pharma and it comes in a strip of 4 tablets.
WORKING OF PENEGRA 25
Penegra25 Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis. Sildenafil acts by inhibiting PDE-5 and enhancing NO action in the penis. The mechanism of erection of the penis involves release of nitric oxide (NO) during sexual stimulation. NO then activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which results in increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the penis.This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
The Tablet may be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor. You should take about 1 hour before you plan to have sex. The amount of time it takes to work varies from person to person, but it normally takes between 30 minutes and 1 hour. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. However, you should not take this medicine if you do not have erectile dysfunction. It should not be taken more than once a day.
Major & minor side effects for Penegra25 MG Tablet
- Trouble sleeping
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Redness of the skin especially on the face and neck
- Penegra25 MG Tablet is intended only for men. It is not recommended for use in women and children.
- Penegra25 MG Tablet is not recommended for people with heart and kidney problems, avoid taking this tablet if you have a recent history of stroke or angina (chest pain and discomfort).
- Do not drink alcohol during the treatment as it makes you feel dizzy. Do not drive or operate machines while you are under treatment with Penegra25 MG Tablet.
- Always take this PENEGRA 25MG exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke or heart attack or if you have low blood pressure. Tell your doctor know if you suffer from these or any other health problems before taking it.
- It can be dangerous to take it along with medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain or angina).
- Do not overdose the medicine as could be very dangerous
INTERACTION WITH OTHER MEDICINE
DO not take this medicine if you are taking any of the medicine mentioned below as it may interact with the other medicine and could be very dangerous for your health
40 Tablets, 80 Tablets, 120 Tablets, 160 Tablets, 200 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.