SELGIN 5 MG,
Selgin 5 mg, a powerful medication enriched with Selegiline, is your ally in the battle against Parkinson’s disease. As a progressive neurological disorder that disrupts movement control, Parkinson’s can be daunting, but fear not! Selgin 5 mg comes to the rescue as an MAO-B inhibitor, ensuring dopamine, the vital brain messenger, remains intact. By thwarting MAO-B enzymes, Selgin 5 mg safeguards your dopamine levels, enhancing motor function and orchestrating seamless body movements. Embrace the newfound freedom of better control and a heightened quality of life, liberated from the grip of Parkinson’s symptoms. Remember, the key to success lies in adhering to the prescribed dosage and seeking expert advice. Reclaim your rhythm, rediscover your stride – with Selgin 5 mg, empowerment awaits!
USES OF SELGIN 5 MG
Selgin 5 mg contains the active ingredient Selegiline, which is an MAO-B (monoamine oxidase type B) inhibitor. Its working mechanism in the body revolves around its ability to increase the levels of dopamine, a crucial neurotransmitter in the brain.
In Parkinson’s disease, there is a progressive loss of dopamine-producing cells in the brain, particularly in the substantia nigra region. Dopamine is responsible for transmitting signals that control movement and coordination. As the dopamine levels decrease, it leads to the characteristic symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, such as tremors, muscle stiffness, and difficulty in movement.
Selegiline works by selectively inhibiting the action of MAO-B enzymes in the brain. MAO-B is an enzyme that breaks down dopamine. By inhibiting MAO-B, Selegiline reduces the breakdown of dopamine, thus increasing its availability and concentration in the brain. This results in enhanced dopamine activity, helping to improve motor function, coordination, and movement control.
By preserving dopamine levels in the brain, Selgin 5 mg provides better control of body movements and helps alleviate the symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease. It enhances the quality of life for individuals affected by this progressive neurological disorder. However, it is essential to use Selgin 5 mg under the guidance of a healthcare professional to ensure its safe and effective use.
- Stomach upset or nausea
- Joint pain
- Peripheral edema
- Influenza or cold-like symptoms
- Depression or changes in mood
- Dyspepsia (indigestion)
- Take Selgin 5 mg as prescribed by the doctor; do not change dosage or stop without consulting healthcare provider.
- Take the medication at the same time each day for consistent drug levels.
- Selgin 5 mg can be taken with or without food; taking with food may reduce stomach upset.
- Avoid tyramine-rich foods and beverages to prevent a hypertensive crisis.
- Monitor and report any side effects promptly to the doctor.
- Do not stop Selgin 5 mg abruptly; discontinue under doctor’s guidance to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- Avoid activities requiring mental focus due to possible dizziness or sleepiness from Selgin 5 mg.
- Inform the doctor about all other medications, supplements, or herbal products being taken.
60 Tablets, 90 Tablets, 120 tablets