Buy Suhagra 50mg
Buy Suhagra 50mg is an active ingredient of Sildenafil Citrate, also known as blue tablets. Buy Suhagra 50mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man cannot achieve and/or maintain an erection of the penis sufficient for intercourse. This happens when blood flow to the penis decreases. Decreased blood flow can be due to physical complications from injury or illness, or to some kind of psychological condition such as anxiety, stress, or depression.
You can buy this medicine online At Genericpharmamall because we are a leading online medicine mart for providing genuine Generic medicine with the quality at a high discount.
What is Suhagra 50mg?
This drug is a type 5 phosphodiesterase inhibitor that helps to relax and dilate the body’s blood vessels. It helps to increase blood flow to certain parts of the body. The drug can be used to treat erectile dysfunction among men.
How does Suhagra 50mg work?
Suhagra 50mg is in a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase inhibitors (PDEs) that work by treating erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increase in blood flow can cause erections and treat PAH by relaxing blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
How to take Suhagra 50mg?
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Swallow the tablet with 1 glass of water. Do not chew, crush or break.
- It is best to take it one hour before intercourse. However, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Do not take it more than once a day.
- Suhagra 50mg tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is recommended to take it at a specific time.
What is Suhagra 50mg used for?
It is used for,
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Side Effects of Suhagra 50mg
Suhagra is a safe and approved drug. But this is a drug; therefore, it also has side effects. Most side effects are minor, but some may be major. If you experience any of the side effects listed below, consult your doctor immediately.
- Visual alterations
- Sensitivity to light.
- Eyes too watery
- Sound or loudness in the ears
- Bleeding and cloudy urine
- Painful urination
- Nasal hemorrhage
- Burning, NUMBNESS, tingling sensation in the hands and feet
Precaution Before Using Suhagra 50mg
- There are many precautions to be taken. The first precautionary measure is to take the medication on time and at the correct dose, as directed in the prescription.
- is not recommended for people with kidney and liver disease. If blood pressure fluctuates, it is recommended to use this medicine as it directly blocks blood flow.
- Alcohol: It is not safe to drink alcohol on a Suhagra 50 Tablet.
- Driving: Suhagra 50 Tablets can reduce alertness, poor vision, drowsiness, and dizziness. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Interaction with alcohol
The drug is not recommended with alcohol, as it can cause complications. You should try to keep the amount of alcohol to a minimum, as it can interfere with the functioning of the drug.
Interaction with medicine
The drug does not interact well with drugs that contain nitrates as active ingredients, and blood clots or diluents should also be avoided. Medicines used to lower blood pressure should also be avoided. Consult your doctor if you have any medications to avoid complications.
Interaction with the disease
The drug does not interact well with patients suffering from coronary heart disease and blood pressure fluctuations. The drug also causes temporary visual disturbances. Consult a doctor if any of the conditions mentioned occur.
Interaction with food
The patient should avoid fat-saturated foods, as it will delay the effect of the drug.
Does Suhagra 50mg tablet affect fertility?
Ans: No, this medicine does not affect fertility, neither negatively nor positively.
Can I take Suhagra 50mg tablet for premature ejaculation?
Ans: No, this drug is not known to have beneficial effects in treating PREMATURE EJACULATION. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Can I take Suhagra 50mg Tablet for the rest of my life?
Ans: Suhagra 50mg Tablet is a prescription drug that should only be taken for as long as your doctor recommends.
Does Suhagra 50mg tablet increase blood pressure?
Ans: No, this medicine is not associated with an increase in blood pressure. However, it can cause a drop in blood pressure, especially when taken with other drugs to lower blood pressure. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine with any other medicine.
Notice for another group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- For women who are breastfeeding: do not take suhagra 50mg if you are breastfeeding. This can cause severe effects in a breastfed baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking 50mg of suhagra and want to breastfeed.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body can process this medicine more slowly. Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that tadalafil doesn’t build up too much in the body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
- • For children: Children under 18 should not use Suhagra 50mg.
60 tablets, 120 tablets, 160 Tablets, 240 Tablets