Suhagra Force 50 tablet is a combination medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (a disease in which a man is unable to achieve and/or maintain an erection of the penis sufficiently suitable for sexual intercourse) and premature ejaculation (a condition in which ejaculation occurs earlier than expected) in men.
You can buy this medicine online at Foreverlivingmedss Because we are leading an online medicine mart to provide genuine Generic medicine with the best quality at a high discount.
How does Suhagra Force 50mg work?
Sildenafil works by relaxing the smooth muscles in the walls of the blood vessels in the penis. DAPOXETINE works by altering the level of certain chemical messengers specific to nerve endings. The combination thus prevents premature ejaculation and helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
What is Suhagra force 50mg?
Suhagra force 50mg contains. The Suhagra Force 50mg / 30mg tablet is a combination of two drugs SILDENAFIL and Dapoxetine used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men achieve an erection. This medicine should only be used when prescribed by your doctor.
How to take Suhagra force 50mg?
- Swallow the tablets whole to avoid a bitter taste, with at least a glass of water
- It can be taken with or without food
- Do not crush or chew the tablet
- Always take this medicine with a prescription from your doctor
- It is best to take it one hour before intercourse. However, you can take it anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity. Do not take it more than once a day.
What is the use of Suhagra Force 50mg?
It is used for,
- Erectile Dysfunction
- PREMATURE EJACULATION
Side effects of Suhagra Force 50mg
Major and minor side effects for the Suhagra Force 50 tablet,
- Excessive sweating
- Fast/irregular heartbeats
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Nervousness and confusion
- Abnormal dreams
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Loud or loud in the ears
- Increased blood pressure
- Excessive fatigue
- Painful urination
Suhagra force 50mg interaction
Interaction with alcohol
The drug is not recommended with alcohol, as it can cause complications. You should try to keep the amount of alcohol to a minimum, as it can interfere with the functioning of the drug.
Interaction with medicine
Interactions with the disease
Impaired liver function
This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with liver disease. Depending on the clinical condition, appropriate dose adjustment or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary.
This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with glaucoma due to the increased risk of worsening the patient’s condition.
Report the incidence of any heart disease or blood vessels to your doctor. The use of this drug is not recommended in these patients, especially in patients who are advised to refrain from any sexual activity, due to the increased risk of serious adverse effects on the heart.
Impaired kidney function
This medicine should be used with extreme caution in patients with kidney disease. Depending on the clinical condition, appropriate dose adjustment or replacement may be necessary.
Precautions before using Suhagra 50mg
- There are many precautions to take. The first precaution is to take the medicine on time and at the correct dose, as directed in the prescription.
- Not recommended for people with kidney and liver disease.
- Alcohol: It is not safe to drink alcohol on a Suhagra 50 tablet.
- Driving: Suhagra 50 tablets can reduce alertness, vision problems, drowsiness, and dizziness. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Most common Question Asked by patient/customer, FAQs
Is it safe?
Ans: Yes, but take advice from your doctor before using it.
How long does it take for this medicine to become effective?
Ans: It takes 30-60 minutes after taking the medicine.
can pregnant women take this medicine?
Ans: It is not for women.
What is the effect of Suhagra force 50 on the liver?
Ans: Suhagra Force has very mild side effects on the liver.
Is it safe to use Suhagra Force 50 while breastfeeding?
Ans: do not take Suhagra Force without consulting your doctor, as it can have serious side effects in breastfeeding women.
What is the effect of Suhagra force 50 on the heart?
Ans: Suhagra Force has very mild side effects on the heart.
Notice for another group
- For pregnant women: Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- For women who are breastfeeding: do not take suhagra 50mg if you are breastfeeding. Because this can cause severe effects in a breastfed baby. Talk to your doctor if you are taking 50 mg of suhagra and want to breastfeed.
- For children: Children under 18 should not use Suhagra Force 50mg.
- For the elderly: If you are 65 or older, your body can process this medicine more slowly.so, Your doctor may start with a lower dose so that tadalafil doesn’t build up too much in the body. High levels of the drug in the body can be dangerous.
32 Tablets, 60 Tablets, 100 Tablets, 160 Tablets